I heard her. I heard my mom.
我听到她 听到我妈妈
She wason the phone. She was talking to Mr. Garcia and...she told him... she loved him.
她在打电话和加西亚先生说话 而且她跟他说 她爱他
And that she was thinking about running away with him.
还说她想跟他私奔
Oh, Maggie.
麦琪
I thought if Mr. Garcia got blamed for the fire, they'd take him away...and we'd stay a family.
我想如果加西亚先生如果要为火灾负责的话 他们会带走他 我们就还是一家人
Baby, I wasn't. I wasn't ever going to leave you. I was just confused.
宝贝 我没有 我没准备离开你 我只是一时糊涂
You weren't supposed to know about any of this. I was never going to leave you.
你不该知道这些的 我绝不会离开你
You burned down the house to save your family, didn't you?
你烧了房子来挽救这个家 对吗
You set the fire and...and told you brother it was Mr. Garcia, right?
你放了火 然后告诉你弟弟是加西亚先生做的 对吧
I told AJ to say it was Mr. Garcia. I told him over and over until he believed it.
我告诉AJ要说是加西亚先生做的 我一遍遍地告诉他 直到他相信为止
But that fire, it killed Nana. I didn't start the fire.
但那场大火夺走了外婆 我没放火
It's okay. It's okay, sweetheart.
没事的 没事的 亲爱的
I swear, I didn't. I know.
我发誓 我没有
It's okay, it's okay. Shh. We love you so much. It's okay.
好了 好了 我们很爱你的 没事了
Mommy...We're all together now. Nobody's going anywhere, okay?
妈妈 我们现在在一起了 没人会离开 好吗