Yes, I did hear of it. I offer my congratulations.
是的,我听说了 容我献上恭贺之意
But it is very hard to have my Lydia taken away from me.
但是让莉蒂亚离开我 让我很难过
Mr Wickham has been transferred to Newcastle, wherever that is.
维克先生被调到新堡 不知那是哪里
Will you stay long in the country?
你会在乡间久住吗?
Just a few weeks. For the shooting.
只待几个星期,为了打猎
When you've killed all your own birds,
若你打完自己的鸟
I beg you will come here and shoot as many as you please.
请到我们这里来猎鸟 爱猎多少随你高兴
Mr Bennet will be vastly happy to oblige and will save the best coveys for you.
班奈特先生一定很乐意 将最好的都留给你
Excellent.
好极了
Are you well, Mr Darcy? - Quite well, thank you.
达西先生,你好吗? - 相当好,谢谢
I hope the weather stays fine for your sport.
希望天气不错,让你们好打猎
I return to town tomorrow. - So soon?
我明天就回城里去 - 这麽快?
My Jane looks well, does she not?
我的珍看来不错,是吧?
She does indeed.
的确是的
Well, we must be going, I think.
我想我们该走了
Darcy. It's been very pleasant to see you all again.
达西 很高兴能再见到妳们
Miss Elizabeth. Miss Bennet.
伊莉莎白小姐,班奈特小姐
You must come again.
请务必再来
Last winter, you promised to have a family dinner with us.
去年冬天 你答应跟我们家一同聚餐
I've not forgot, you see. At least three courses.
我还没忘记,至少三道菜