It's all right, Lizzie.
没事的,伊莉莎白
I'm just glad he's alone because we shall see less of him.
我很高兴他单独回来 因为我们不会常见到他
Not that I'm afraid of myself. But I dread other people's remarks.
我是不怕 我担心别人说闲话
Oh, I'm sorry.
对不起?
He's here. He's here. He's at the door.
他来了,他来了,他在门口
Mr Bingley! - Mr Bingley?
宾利先生 - 宾利先生?
Oh, my goodness! Everybody behave naturally.
我的天,大家自然一点
And whatever you do, do not appear overbearing.
无论做什麽,别太做作
There's someone with him. Mr Whatsisname, the pompous one.
还有人跟他一起 那个自大的家伙?
Mr Darcy? The insolence of it. What does he think of, coming here?
达西先生吗?真是蛮横无礼 他在想什麽,居然到这来?
Keep still, Jane. Mary, put that away at once. Find some useful employment.
珍,别动,玛莉,立刻把那拿走 找个有用的仆人
Oh, my Lord, I shall have a seizure, I'm sure I shall.
我的天,我要发病了 我确信我要病了
Kitty.
小凯
We can't have this here. - Mary, the ribbons, the ribbons.
这不能放在这 - 玛莉,缎带,缎带
Mary, sit down at once. Mary!
玛莉,立刻坐下,玛莉
Mr Darcy and Mr Bingley, ma'am.
达西先生和宾利先生
How glad we are to see you, Mr Bingley.
宾利先生,真高兴见到你
There have been many changes since you went away.
你离开之後,发生了许多事
Miss Lucas is married and settled. And one of my own daughters too.
路卡斯小姐结婚安顿下来 我的一个女儿也出嫁了
You will have seen it in the papers,
你在报上应该会看到
though it was not put in as it ought to have been.
虽然刊登地不像平常那样
Very short. Nothing about her family.
非常简短 没有提到她的家庭