I see you met Mrs. Cobb. She's his wife?
我看你是见过柯布太太了,那是他妻子?
Yeah. So a totem. You need a small object, potentially heavy.
是的,图腾,就是个小物品,有点份量。
Something you can have on you that no one else knows.
你独有的东西,不让别人知道。
Like a coin? No.
比如硬币?不。
It needs to be more unique than that. Like, this is a loaded die.
要比那个更独特,比如,这是注铅的骰子。
No, I can't let you touch it. That would defeat the purpose.
不行,我不能让你碰它,那就事与愿违了。
See, only I know the balance.
看,只有我才知道。
and the weight of this particular loaded die.
这骰子的平衡点和重心在哪里。
That way, when you look at your totem...
这样的话,当你看着你的图腾。
you know beyond a doubt that you're not in someone else's dream.
你就能确定地知道你不在别人的梦里。
I don't know if you can't see what's going on.
我不明白,是你看不到出了什么事。
or if you just don't want to...
还是你不愿望去面对。
but Cobb has some serious problems that he's tried to bury down there.
但柯布有些严重的问题,他试图去掩饰。
And I'm not about to just open my mind to someone like that.
我不打算向那样的人敞开心扉。
She'll be back. I've never seen anyone pick it up that quickly before.
她会回来的,我从没见过哪个人学得这么快。