Rachel: Can you believe what a jerk Ross was being?
你知道Ross 那混蛋有多烂吗?
Monica: Yeah, I know. He can get really competitive.
我知道,他实在太好强了。
Phoebe: Ha. Ha, ha.
哈哈哈
Monica: What?
怎么了?
Phoebe: Oh, hello, kettle? This is Monica. You're black.
喂,kettle ,我是Monica ,你是黑人。
Monica: Please! I am not as bad as Ross.
拜托,我没像 Ross那么烂。
Rachel: Oh, I beg to differ. The Pictionary incident?
我不这么认为,“猜字”游戏那件事呢?
Monica: That was not an incident! II was gesturing, aand the plate slipped out of my hand.
我不是故意的。我在做手势时盘子不小心脱手了。
Rachel: Oh! I got an interview! I got an interview!
我有面试通知了!我有面试通知了!
Monica: You're kidding! Where? Where?
真的?哪里的?
Rachel: Sak's... Fifth... Avenue.
第五大道萨克斯。
Monica: Oh, Rachel!
哦,Rachel!
Phoebe: Oh, it's like the mother ship is calling you home.
这就像是旗舰在叫你归队。
Monica: Well, what's the job?
是什么工作?
Rachel: Assistant buyer Oh! I would be shopping... for a living!
采购助理,我要靠购物……来谋生了!
Monica: OK, look. That is Aunt Iris. This woman has been playing poker since she was five. You gotta listen to every word she says. Hi!
听着,是 Iris姑姑。她从五岁起便开始玩牌,她说的每个字我们都得牢记在。你好!
Aunt Iris: Is Tony Randall dead?
Tony Randall(著名的演员)死了?
Rachel: No.
不。
Monica: I don't think so.
我不这么认为。
Rachel: Why?
为什么?
Aunt Iris: Well, he may be now, because I think I hit him with my car.
现在可能已经死了,因为我开车撞到他了。
Monica: What?
什么?
Rachel: Oh my God!
哦,天呐
Monica: Really?
真的吗?
Aunt Iris: No! That's bluffing. Lesson number one. Let me tell you something... everything you hear at a poker game is pure crap. Nice earrings.
不,那是唬人的,第一课,告诉你们,玩牌听到的每个字都是狗屁,不错的耳环。
Phoebe: Thank y...
谢谢你。
Aunt Iris: Girls, sit down.
姑娘们,坐下。
Monica: Uh, Aunt Iris? This is Phoebe, and that's Rachel...
Iris姑姑,这是Phoebe,那是Rachel……
Aunt Iris: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, listen, I am parked at a meter. Let's do it.
好好好…… 我的车停在计时器前,我们开始吧。