Kitty, have you seen my ring?
小凯,看到我的戒指没?
Write to me often, my dear.
常写些信,亲爱的
Married women never have much time for writing.
已婚的妇人 没多少时间可以写信
I dare say you won't.
我敢说妳没有
When I married your father, there didn't seem to be enough hours in the day.
我嫁给妳爸爸时 一天的时间好像都不够用
My sisters may write to me, for they'll have nothing else to do.
我的姊妹们可以写信给我 反正她们也没其它事好做
One seems so forlorn without them.
少了她们大概会好孤单
Goodbye. - Goodbye, Lydia. Goodbye, Mr Wickham.
再见 - 再见,莉蒂亚,再见,维克先生
Bye, Kitty. Bye, Papa.
再见,小凯 再见,爸爸
I can't imagine what your father does with all that ink.
我想不出 妳爸要那麽多墨水做什麽
Mrs Bennet.
班奈特太太?
Did you hear the news, madam? Mr Bingley is returning to Netherfield.
夫人,妳听说没? 宾利先生要回尼日菲了
Mrs Nichols is ordering a haunch of pork. She expects him tomorrow.
尼可斯太太订了猪肉 她期待明天会见到他
Tomorrow?
明天?
Not that I care. Mr Bingley's nothing to us.
我才不在乎 宾利先生跟我们无关
I'm sure I never want to see him again, no.
我相信我再也不想见到他
We shan't mention a word about it. Is it quite certain he's coming?
我们不该说半句话的 他真的会回来吗?
Yes, madam. I believe he's alone. His sister remains in town.
是的,我相信他单独回来 他妹妹还留在城里
Why he thinks we should be interested, I've no idea. Come along, girls.
不知他怎麽以为我们有兴趣 女孩们,走吧
We better go home at once and tell Mr Bennet.
我们必须立刻回家 并告诉班奈特先生
The impudence of the man. I wonder he dare show his face.
那个厚脸皮的人 怎麽还敢出现