I want to hear every little detail, Lydia, dear.
我要听每个小细节 莉蒂亚,亲爱的
I've been enlisted in a regiment in the North of England.
我已接到 北英格兰民兵团的徵召
Glad to hear it.
很高兴听到这点
Near Newcastle. We travel there next week.
靠近新堡,我们下星期出发
Can I come and stay with you? - That is out of the question.
我能跟你们一起去吗? - 绝对不行
Monday morning came and I was in such a fuss.
星期一早上时,我还一团乱
I don't want to hear.
我不想听
There was my aunt preaching away as if reading a sermon.
姨妈一直说教 好像在念什麽讲道篇
She was horrid unpleasant. - Can't you understand why?
她令人害怕 - 妳还不明白吗?
But I didn't hear a word because I was thinking of my dear Wickham.
但我全都没听进去 因为我在想我亲爱的维克
I longed to know if he'd be married in his bluecoat.
我想知道他是否穿蓝外套结婚
The North of England, I believe, boasts some spectacular scenery.
我相信北英格兰 有些特殊的景观
So I thought, who is to be our best man if he doesn't come back?
我想若他没有回来 谁要当我们的伴郎?
Lucky, he did, or I would've had to ask Mr Darcy.
还好他回来了 否则我就得请达西先生了
Mr Darcy! - I forgot!
达西先生? - 我忘了
But I shouldn't have said a word. - Mr Darcy was at your wedding?
我不该说的 - 达西先生参加了妳的婚礼?
He was the one that discovered us.
是他找到我们的
He paid for the wedding, Wickham's commission, everything.
婚礼,维克的官职等一切 都是他付的钱
But he told me not to tell.
但他叫我不要说
Mr Darcy? - Stop it, Lizzie.
达西先生? - 住嘴,莉西
Mr Darcy's not half as high and mighty as you sometimes.
达西先生 有时候没那麽高高在上