Never re-create places from your memory.
永远不要根据记忆来重建地点。
Always imagine new places.
要一直想象新地点。
You draw from stuff you know, right?
要从熟悉的事物开始创造,不是吗?
Only use details. A streetlamp or a phone booth.
只能用细节,一盏路灯或是一座电话亭。
Never entire areas.
不能套用整个地点。
Why not? Building a dream from your memory...
为什么不能?从回忆来建造梦境。
is the easiest way to lose your grasp on what's real and what is a dream.
最容易让你分辨不清现实和梦境。
Is that what happened to you? Listen to me.
这是你的遭遇?听我说。
This has nothing to do with me, understand?
这跟我无关,明白吗?
That why you need me to build your dreams?
那为什么要找我来为你造梦?
Hey, get off of her. Back up. Back up.
嘿,放开她,退后,退后。
Cobb! Cobb! Get off of her!
柯布!柯布!放开她!
Let me go! Let me go! Mal!
放开我! 放开我!玛尔!
Mal! Cobb! Wake me up!
玛尔!柯布!叫醒我!
Wake me up! Wake me up! No!
叫醒我,叫醒我!不!
Mal, no! No! Wake me up!
玛尔,别,叫醒我!
Hey, hey, hey. Look at me. You're okay. You're okay.
嘿,嘿,看着我,你没事了,没事了。
Hey. Why wouldn't I wake up?
嘿,为什么我醒不来?
There was still time on the clock.
预定的时间还没到。
You can't wake up from within the dream unless you die.
在梦里,除非你死了,否则是不能醒来的。
She'll need a totem. What?
她需要个图腾,什么?
A totem, it's a small personal.
图腾,是一个小的私人物品。
That's some subconscious you've got on you, Cobb!
你的潜意识还真给力呢,柯布。
She's a real charmer.
她真迷人。