He particularly wants you to meet his sister.
他特别希望妳见见他妹妹
His sister.
他妹妹
Miss Elizabeth!
伊莉莎白小姐
My sister, Miss Georgiana.
我妹妹乔琪娜
My brother has told me so much about you,
我哥哥跟我说过好多妳的事?
I feel as if we are friends already. - Thank you.
我觉得我们早就是朋友了 - 谢谢
What a beautiful pianoforte. - My brother gave it to me.
好漂亮的钢琴 - 我哥哥给我的
He shouldn't have. - I should have.
他不该这样的 - 应该的
Very well then. - Easily persuaded, is she not?
好吧 - 她非常容易被说服,是吧?
He once had to put up with my playing.
妳可怜的哥哥 曾经忍受我整晚的演奏
He says you play so well. - Then he has perjured himself.
他说妳弹得非常好 - 那他就是自欺欺人
I said "quite well". - "Quite well" is not "very well".
我是说相当好 - 相当好不是非常好
I'm satisfied.
我很满意
Mr Gardiner, are you fond of fishing? - Very much.
迦德纳先生,你喜欢钓鱼吗? - 非常喜欢
Would you accompany me to the lake this afternoon?
下午愿意陪我到湖边吗?
Its occupants have been left in peace too long.
鱼群在那边安居太久了
I would be delighted. - Do you play duets, Miss Elizabeth?
我非常乐意 - 伊莉莎白小姐,妳会弹双重奏吗?
Only when forced. - Brother, you must force her.
只有被逼时 - 哥哥,你必须逼迫她
Splendid fishing, good company. What a capital fellow.
钓鱼技术高超,好同伴 真是个好家伙
Thank you so much, Mr Darcy.
达西先生,真是谢谢你
A letter for you, madam.
小姐,妳的信
Oh, it's from Jane.
是珍写来的