What you doing? Stacking cans with me on them as a baby?
你在干什么?和我还是小孩子时一样把罐头叠好?
Anyways, who wants to watch me cut the ribbon.
总之,有谁想去看在镇长发布时。
at the mayor's unveiling thing?
我的剪彩?
I'll be using these bad boys to help save the town.
我会用这些坏孩子拯救镇子的。
All right, you guys. Sardines, yeah.
很好,你们,沙丁鱼。
Swallow Falls forever! What a delight.
Swallow Falls永存!多么振奋人心啊。
Listen, you.Maybe you wanna go to that unveiling?
听着,你,你想去发布会吗?
You know, Dad, why don't you go ahead. I'll hold down the fort here.
老爸,你为什么不去呢?我会看店的。
Really? You sure you can handle it?
真的?你确定你行吗?
Yeah, Dad, I'm pretty sure I'll be fine.
当然,老爸,我敢肯定我可以。
All right, then.
行,嗯!
I'll be back in half an hour, skipper.
船长,我半个小时就回来。
Okay. Bye.
好的,再见。
This hellhole is too small for me, Brent.
这鬼地方对我来说太小了,Brent。
I wanna be big.
我想要做大。
I want people to look at me and say, "That is one big mayor."
我要人民瞧着我说 “这是咱们的大镇长”。
And that's why this has to work.
这就是为什么这个必须成功。
It has to work.
它必须成功。
Otherwise, I'm just a tiny mayor of a tiny town.
否则,我就只是一个小镇长。
full of tiny sardine-sucking knuckle-scrapers.
镇子里净是些只知道吃沙丁鱼的笨蛋。
But not me, right?
但我不是,对吧?
Oh, not you, Brent. No. You've always been like a son to me.
哦,不是你,Brent,不,你一直就像我儿子。