So don't judge me, Lizzie. Don't you dare judge me.
不要评断我,莉西 - 妳休想评断我
Dear Charlotte, thank you for your letter.
亲爱的夏绿蒂 谢谢妳的来信
I'm glad the house, furniture and roads are to your taste,
我很高兴房子、家俱 以及旅途,都合妳的品味
and that Lady Catherine's behaviour is friendly and obliging.
还有凯萨琳夫人友善又亲切
What with your departure, Jane's to London
妳离开後,珍到伦敦
and the militia to the North with the colourful Mr Wickham,
还有可爱的维克先生 随民兵团到北部
I must confess, the view from where I sit has been rather grey.
我得承认眼前的景色相当灰暗
As for the favour you ask, it is no favour at all.
至於妳的要求 根本不算什麽
I would be happy to visit you at your earliest convenience.
只要妳方便,我就去拜访妳
Welcome to our humble abode.
欢迎光临寒舍
My wife encourages me to spend time in the garden for my health.
我太太鼓励我多花时间在花园 以保持健康
I think our guest is tired after her journey.
我想我们的客人旅途劳顿
I plan many improvements. I intend to throw out a bough and plant a
lime walk.
还有很多地方要改善 丢掉粗树枝,弄些莱姆树步道
I flatter myself that any young lady would be happy
我想任何年轻女性都很乐意
to be the mistress of such a house.
成为这栋房子的女主人
We shan't be disturbed here.
在这里没人会打搅我们?
This parlour is for my own particular use.
这里属於我
Oh, Lizzie, it's such a pleasure to run my own home.
伊莉莎白 管理自己的家实在真好?
Charlotte, come here! - What's happened?
夏绿蒂,过来 - 怎麽了?
Has the pig escaped again? Oh, it's Lady Catherine.
猪又逃走了吗? 是凯萨琳夫人
Come and see, Lizzie.
伊莉莎白,来看看