Is that thunder? I think I heard thunder. It's gonna pour.
我想我听见打雷 就快下大雨了
You do know it's raining, right?
你明知道会下雨的,对吧?
You're just trying to get out of this. Keep going.
你只是想离开这儿 继续走
Feed me soon or face the consequences.
快跟我说,否则后果自负
This was a lot steeper when I was a kid.
我小时候这里更加陡峭
They must have come in here with heavy machinery and flattened it out.
一定有重型机械来这儿铲平了
Unless you've changed.
除非你记错了
Me? Not possible.
我? 不可能
Are we going to that shack?
我们是要去那间小屋吗?
No. We need to get to the top, so keep walking. - Yes, chief.
不,我们必须到山顶,所以继续走吧 -是,老大
So what's at the top of 'Ian's magical hill'?
那“伊恩的魔法山”山顶有什么?
Nothing, really. Except the solitude.
没什么,真的,只有一片孤寂
Being away from everything. I'd go up there to read or think.
想远离一切繁杂时 我会上去那儿唸书或想事情
I felt safe there, at peace.
我觉得那儿很安全、宁静
It's definitely going to pour.
肯定要下大雨了
Pouring rain in England? Not likely.
英格兰下大雨? 不太可能吧
Come on.
快啦
No wonder you never took me to meet your family. They have a very small house.
难怪你不带我来见你家人 房子好小
Why didn't you tell me about them?
你为何不告诉我他们的事?
I'm always yapping about my friends and family, but you never talk about yours.
我一直聊到我的朋友家人 你却从没聊过你的
Sam, let's just forget about everything.
珊,我们别管一切了
You know... I just want to...
你知道...我只想要...
I just want to be here. With you.
我只想要在此 与你在一起