Ungrateful child! I shall never speak to you again.
忘恩负义的孩子 我再也不跟妳说话了
Not that I take much pleasure in talking.
反正说话也没给我多少乐趣
People who suffer as I do from nervous complaints
像我这样深受神经之苦的人?
can have no pleasure in talking to anybody.
跟任何人说话都毫无乐趣
Jane!
珍
What's the matter? Jane?
怎麽了?珍?
I don't understand what would take him from Netherfield.
我不了解 为什麽他要离开尼日菲
Why does he not know when he'll return?
为什麽他不知道何时会回来?
Read it.I don't mind.
妳自己看吧,我不介意
"Mr Darcy is impatient to see his sister and we are scarcely less eager.
达西先生渴望见他妹妹 我们也很热切再见她
I do not think Georgiana Darcy has her equal for beauty,
我认为没有人 比乔琪娜达西美丽
elegance and accomplishment. I hope to call her hereafter my sister."
优雅及多才多艺 我希望以後能称她为妹妹
Is that not clear enough?
这还不够清楚吗?
Caroline sees her brother in love with you
卡洛琳知道她哥哥爱上妳
and has taken him off to persuade him otherwise.
要他离开 并劝他打消念头
But I know her to be incapable of wilfully deceiving anyone.
但我知道她无法欺骗任何人?
It's more likely he does not love me. - He loves you. Do not give up.
这看来比较像他不爱我 - 他爱妳,不要放弃?
Go to our aunt and uncle's in London,
去找伦敦的姨父母
Iet it be known you are there and I am sure he will come to you.
让他们知道妳在那里 我相信他会去看妳
Give my love to my sister and try not to be a burden, dear.
跟我妹妹请安 尽量不要麻烦人家
Poor Jane.
可怜的珍