Mrs Bennet, I was hoping, if it would not trouble you,
班奈特太太 若不会太麻烦
that I might solicit a private audience with Miss Elizabeth.
我想私下和伊莉莎白小姐谈谈
Oh, certainly, Lizzie would be very happy indeed.
当然好,伊莉莎白会很开心的
Everyone, out. Mr Collins would like a private audience with your sister.
大家出去,柯林斯先生 想私下和伊莉莎白说话
Wait, Mr Collins can have nothing to say to me that anybody need not hear.
等等,柯林斯要跟我说的话 大家都可以听
I desire you will stay where you are. Everyone else to the drawing room.
伊莉莎白,我要妳待在原处 其他人都到绘图室
Mr Bennet. - But...
班奈特先生 - 但…
Now.
快
Jane. Jane, don't... Jane! - Jane.
珍,别走…珍 - 珍
Papa, stay.
爸爸,留下来
Dear Miss Elizabeth,
亲爱的伊莉莎白小姐
My attentions have been too marked to be mistaken.
我的意图明显得不容误会
Almost as soon as I entered the house,
我几乎一进入这个房子
I singled you out as the companion of my future life.
就选妳为我未来的伴侣
But before I am run away with my feelings,
在我表达我的感情之前
perhaps I may state my reasons for marrying.
也许我该说明我结婚的理由
Firstly, that it is the duty of a clergyman
第一,这是神职人员的责任
to set the example of matrimony in his parish.
在他的教区立下婚姻的典范
Secondly, I am convinced it will add greatly to my happiness.
第二,我相信这能让我更快乐
And thirdly, that it is at the urging
第三,我所尊敬的赞助人
of my esteemed patroness, Lady Catherine,
凯萨琳夫人敦促我
that I select a wife.
要选个妻子