Only reason i'm here is 'cause zoe asked me to help you.
我在这儿的唯一原因是zoe要我帮你
She's a lot more forgiving then i would ever be.
她比我容易原谅人多了
We've all got things to forgive, haven't we, love?
亲爱的 我们都有事需要原谅 对吗
What do we got?
我们有什么进展
Your third suicide victim—rajal lamba.
你的第三个自杀受害者 rajal lamba
This is what you saw on the videotape.
这就是你在录像带上看到的
It's a ring of skin pigmentation called melasma.
这是一圈叫做黄褐斑皮肤色素沉积
It's the mask of pregnancy, right?
它是怀孕的表现 对吗
Exactly.It's a common hormonal side effect.
对 它是荷尔蒙的一种常见副作用
The autopsy revealed that she gave birth approximately a month ago.
验尸结果表明她生过孩子 大约一个月以前
What about the ashraf sisters?
ashraf的妹妹呢
We finished autopsies on both of them.
我们对她俩都验过尸
Each gave birth in the last two months.
每个人都在最近的两个月里生过孩子
All three of them?
她们三个都是吗
Why would they all give birth and then kill themselves?
为什么她们都要生完孩子自杀呢
And where are all the babies?
那几个婴儿在那里
The victims had all the risk factors for postpartum depression.
受害者都有风险因素患有产后抑郁症
25% of low-income women suffer from it.
百分之二十五的低收入女性患有该疾病
Okay, you got three indian women, right?
有三个印度女性 对吗
All around the same age.
年龄都相似
They all have babies,and they all kill themselves.
她们都生过孩子 她们都是自杀
I mean, postpartum doesn't explain it.
产后抑郁症并不能解释什么
They had no support here, no family, no friends.
她们没有依靠 没有家庭 没有朋友
There has to be some link between these girls.
这些女孩之间一定有些联系
There has to be some reason why they killed themselves.
她们自杀一定是有原因的
I know you don't want to hear this again,but i'm gonna say it to you anyway.
我知道你不想再听这些 但我还是要给你说
It doesn't matter how many you find a reason for.It wasn't your fault.
无论你找了多少个理由 它不是你的错
We found medicaid bills for rajal lamba—the third suicide.
我们发现了第三个自杀者rajal lamba的医疗补助账单
She was discharged from the obstetrics ward at a hospital in virginia.
她从一个妇产科病房出院 维吉尼亚的一家医院
Um, loker wanted me to tell you that he got you back in with joseph hollin.
洛克尔想让我告诉你 他让你和约瑟夫·赫琳联系上了
Thanks.
谢谢