Perhaps you will do me the honour, Miss Elizabeth.
希望妳能赏光,伊莉莎白小姐
Oh, I did not think you danced, Mr Collins.
我以为你不跳舞,柯林斯先生
I do not think it incompatible with the office of a clergyman.
我认为这和神职人员的工作 并没有冲突
Several people, her Ladyship included, have complimented me
事实上很多人 包括夫人都赞美我
on my lightness of foot.
脚步轻盈
Apparently, your Mr Wickham has been called on some business to town.
很显然妳的维克先生 有事留在城里了
Dancing is of little consequence to me, but it does...
跳舞对我并不重要,但…
but it does afford the opportunity to lavish...
但可以提供我一个机会
upon one's partner attentions... My informer tells me...
透露意图给… 有人告诉我…
that he would be less inclined to be engaged, were it not for...
他其实没什麽要紧的事要办 要不是…
the presence of a certain gentleman.
在场的某位绅士
Which is my primary object.
我主要的对象
That gentleman barely warrants the name.
那位绅士不配称为绅士
It is my intention, if I may be so bold,
若不会太鲁莽,我希望
to remain close to you throughout the evening.
整晚都能跟妳在一起
May I have the next dance, Miss Elizabeth?
伊莉莎白小姐 能请妳跳下支舞吗?
You may.
可以
Did I agree to dance with Mr Darcy?
我同意跟达西先生跳舞吗?
I dare say you will find him amiable.
我敢说妳会觉得他很亲切
It would be most inconvenient since I've sworn to loathe him for all eternity.
我已发誓永远讨厌他 与他共舞实在很不方便