Mrs Bennet, you do know that I've been bestowed
贝内特夫人,凯萨琳夫人
by the good grace of Lady Catherine de Bourg
赠与我一栋
a parsonage of no mean size.
不小的房子
I have become aware of the fact.
我知道这件事
Well, it is my avowed hope that soon
我希望能找到一位女主人
I may find a mistress for it and I have to inform you
我必须向你告知
that the eldest Miss Bennet has captured my special attention.
我很中意贝家的长女
Oh, Mr Collins,
柯林斯先生
unfortunately, it is incumbent upon me
这真不巧
to hint that the eldest Miss Bennet
我必须先告诉你
is very soon to be engaged.
我们家老大就快要订婚了
Engaged?
订婚?
But Miss Lizzie, next to her in both age and beauty,
不过老二莉琪也很漂亮
would make anyone an excellent partner.
她会是一位很好的伴侣
Do not you agree, Mr Collins?
你不觉得吗,柯林斯先生?
Indeed.
没错
Indeed.
没错
Very agreeable alternative.
她是很好的第二人选
Mr Collins is the sort of man
柯林斯先生
who makes you despair at the entire sex.
真是个讨厌鬼
Yours, I believe.
这应该是你的
Mr Wickham, how perfect you are.
韦克翰先生,你人真好