Yeah, i had the feeling that those girls were gonna stay illegally.
是的 我感觉她们可能会非法滞留
They're here on j-1 travel visas and wanted to renew.
她们有来更新 交换访问学者的签证
Any idea where they were living, mr. personick?Nope.
你知道她们住哪里吗 伯索克先生 不知道
How about work?Well, there's nothing in the file.
她们在哪工作 档案里什么都没有
Used to be nannying and cleaning for the aliens,but now everyone wants to go aboveboard with their domestics
过去都是给外国人当保姆或者做保洁 但是现在人人都想光明正大的请佣人
So how do these aliens find jobs?
这些外国人都怎么找工作
Yeah, the koreans usually head to the nail salons,the russians to the waxing places and the indians to the restaurants.
韩国人通常都是做美甲沙龙 俄国人给人脱毛 印度人开饭馆
Is there anything you're not sharing with us about these sisters?No.
你还有什么想告诉我们的吗 关于这姐妹俩 没有
You're lying.
你在撒谎
What are you talking about?
你在胡说什么
What's your wife's name?What?
你老婆叫什么名字 什么?
Your wife, what's her name?It's beth. why?
你老婆的名字是什么 她叫碧斯 怎么了
Cause i'm gonna call her, and i'm gonna tell her the world's leading expert on lying thinks you're cheating on her.
世界上最顶尖的测谎专家认为你对她不忠
Want to get me that number?
你能帮我弄到她的号码吗
Yeah, sure.I'm not cheating on my wife.
是的 没问题 我没有对我妻子不忠
That's true, but then she's never gonna look at you the same again, is she?
这句是真话 但从此之后她都不会再像从前那么看待你 不是吗
This is ridiculous.
这个太荒谬了
The only reason i'm talking to you is because Pd asked my boss to do them a favor.
我之所以跟你们说这些 警察让我上司帮他们一个忙
Will you excuse me, please?
那我失陪了
All right, beth personick. we'll be in touch.
好的 碧斯·伯索克 我们会联系她的
All right, wait.Wait.Damn it.I saw them on stage at the naked veil.They were stripping? look, i saw them dancing a few times.
好吧 等等 等等 该死 我看到她俩在赤裸面纱做表演 她们跳脱衣舞吗 我看到她们跳过好几次
They must have worked there for a few months.
她们肯定在那里工作了好几个月
So why'd you lie to us?
那你为什么骗我们
Sometimes i go to the clubs during work hours, all right?You're not gonna call my wife, are you?
有几次我是工作时间去的 明白吗 你们不会打电话给我老婆 对吗