Clifton Hall, please.
麻烦到克利夫顿音乐厅
That's a music school, isn't it?
那是音乐学校,是不是?
Yeah, there's a concert there tonight.
对,今晚有场演奏会
Your girlfriend's a musician.
你的女友是音乐家
That's right.
没错
And you're having problems with your love life.
你们感情生活出了问题
How in the world did you know that?
你究竟如何知道的呢?
People in my profession are second only to bar men in knowing about the problems of the heart.
做我这行的是仅次于吧台酒保 能了解别人心里问题的人
So what's the trouble?
是什么问题呢?
Ah, don't wanna talk about it.
我不想谈
That's a good idea. The thing will probably just fix itself.
好主意,问题可能会自行化解
Well, I can't seem to make her happy.
我似乎无法令她快乐
How can you love someone so much and not know how...
怎会爱一个人这么深 却不知道如何...
how to love her?
如何去爱她?
So you do love her?
这么说你真的爱她啰?
Yes, very much.
是的,我非常爱她
Yeah, well that's all that matters.
那点才是最重要的
She's going away tomorrow, for two weeks.
她明天要离开两周
She wants me to go with her.
她希望我陪她去
What if she never came back?
万一她不回来了怎么办?
What sort of a question is that?
那算哪门子的问题?
Well, come on, picture it. You wave goodbye at the airport she gets on an airplane...
拜讬,想像一下 你在机场挥手道别,她搭上了飞机...
you never see her again.
从此再也见不到她了
Could you live with that?
你能接受那样吗?
No.
不能