I must go to Netherfield at once.
我一定要去内瑟菲尔德庄园一趟
Apparently, Lady Bathurst is redecorating her ballroom
巴赫斯特夫人要重新装修舞厅
in the French style.
改成法式风格
A little unpatriotic, don't you think?
这不是有点不爱国吗?
Miss Elizabeth Bennet.
伊莉莎白贝内特小姐
Good Lord, Miss Elizabeth. Did you walk here?
老天爷,你是走来的吗?
I did.
没错
I'm so sorry. How is my sister? - She's upstairs. –
对不起,我姐姐还好吧? - 她在楼上
Thank you.
谢谢你
My goodness, did you see her hem?
你有没有看到她的裙摆?
Six inches deep in mud. She looked positively medieval.
全都沾满了污泥 她看起来活像一个村姑
I feel such a terrible imposition, they're being so kind to me.
他们对我这么好,真不好意思
Don't worry. don't know who is more pleased
你待在这儿真不知道谁比较高兴
at your being here, Mama or Mr Bingley.
妈妈或是宾利先生
Oh.
哦
Thank you for tending to my sister so diligently.
谢谢你悉心照顾我姐姐
She is in far better comfort here than she would have been at home.
她待在这儿比回家舒服很多
It's a pleasure.
我也很高兴
I mean it's... Sorry.
抱歉
Not a pleasure that she's ill, of course not.
我不是很高兴她生病
It's a pleasure that she's here, being ill.
我是很高兴她在这儿养病