Excuse me, sir. - Yes? –
抱歉,先生 -有事吗?
Could you please take this folder into the conference room for me?
可否请你帮我将这资料夹 拿进会议室?
My... Mr. Wyndham's expecting it.
我的...温汉先生正等着要
I'm sorry, miss, but that's against hotel policy.
对不起,小姐 那样子违反饭店政策
But he could lose his job.
但他可能会丢了工作
That's tragic.
真是悲惨
But alas, not my problem.
不过呢,不是我的问题
God, even when you guys are nasty it sounds polite.
老天,你们这些人 讲话卑鄙的还这么斯文
Now, in terms of your investments...
现在,用你们的投资...
Shit. Briefcase is open. I have to go in.
糟糕,公事包打开了 我得进去才行
Excuse me for interrupting, Mr. Wyndham.
恕我打扰了,温汉先生
This is for you, I just thought that you might need the exact same folder you already have.
这是要给你的,我刚以为你可能需要... 跟你手上拿的那份一样的资料夹
I see.
我明白了
Okay, well...
好的,嗯...
false alarm. Terribly sorry.
假警报,真是非常抱歉
I just thought, I just wanted to make sure you, he had everything he needed.
我只是以为...我只想确定你... 确定他需要的东西都齐全了
Because he worked so hard on it.
因为他花了很多心血
I mean, really dedicated...
我意思是,他真的很热忱...
and he deserves for this to all go perfectly.
这事理该一帆风顺