Good luck. In your meeting. Not that you need it. You'll be great.
祝你开会好运 你应该用不着,你会很棒的
I'm sorry.
对不起
You've got to be kidding me.
一定是在开我玩笑
Oh no, the stupid jerk.
不会吧,那个死笨蛋
You know, don't be late. I'll take care of this. See you tonight at the concert.
别迟到了,这事我自行处理就好 今晚演奏会上见了
Concert? What concert?
演奏会? 什么演奏会?
I was kidding. Kidding you see, because it turns out I forgot the thing and...
我开玩笑的啦 因为结果我忘了这档子事,而且...
Oh, this must be that british sense of humor I keep hearing about.
哦,这一定是我不断听说的 英国式幽默感
Okay. I'll see you tonight.
好的,晚上见了
Gentlemen, we at AGS are not only at the forefront of biotech...
各位,我们AGS不只是 位于生物科技最前线...
not the forefront, the vanguard!
不是最前线,是先锋!
Bollocks!
该死!
What happened?
发生了什么事?
I cracked it this morning.
我早上弄破了
But it says eleven o'clock.
但表停在十一点
Well, the hands must have moved.
指针一定是移位了
At least it'll be right twice a day.
至少一天会正确个两次
Do me a favor.
帮我一个忙
Call Tantra, push my reservation to nine.
打电话到密传餐厅 把我的预订席位延到九点
And have someone dash over to Harvey Nicks. I need a present for Samantha...
派个人去夏菲尼高商店 我需要送份礼物给珊曼莎...
For Samantha's graduation concert.
珊曼莎的毕业演奏会
How did you remember that?
你怎会记得那事呢?
I'm not sure, could be because she told me.
不清楚,可能是因为她告诉过我
She sent you an invitation which is on your desk, we programmed the date into your palm...
她寄了张邀请卡放在你桌上 我们把这日子排进你的掌上秘书...
Okay, got it, got it. Thanks.
好的,懂了懂了,谢谢