It's perfect. I know.
太棒了 -我知道
Vintage Portobello Road, it's only ten pounds.
在波多贝罗路的名牌店里买的 才卖十英磅而已
And it does come with this.
还附送这个
Nice lining, silk.
衬里不错,丝质的
What?
怎么?
I have to get ready, you know how important this meeting is.
我得去准备一下了 你知道这次会议有多重要
If it goes well, you know what that you could mean.
如果顺利的话 你知道代表着什么
Ian...
伊恩...
Sam,
珊
please have mercy.
求你发发慈悲吧
You know, that's what I was thinking, that after you close the deal and knock them dead...
我之前在想说 等你交易结束并说服他们之后...
it would be a perfect time to step back, relax, and...
刚刚好可以暂时放松一下 然后...
And? And go to Ohio.
然后怎样? -去俄亥俄州
I want you to go to my mom's wedding with me. You can meet everyone.
我真的很希望你陪我去 参加我妈的婚礼,认识认识大家
You're not coming?
你不去吗?
I tried to free things up but you know how hectic work's been.
我很想放下手边事情 但你晓得我工作一直很忙碌
I'm really sorry.
真的很抱歉
That's okay.
没关系
Look, I'm really sorry to let you down about Indiana.
听着,去印第安那州的事 让你失望我真的很抱歉
Ohio.
是俄亥俄州
Bugger, I'm sorry, again.
算我畜生,再次抱歉
I'm just going to have to meet your mom at the next wedding.
我只要在下次婚礼见你妈就行了