Have? When?
真的吗? 几时?
Oh, Mr Bennet, how can you tease me so?
贝内特先生,你真会吊人胃口
Have you no compassion for my poor nerves?
你不怕我会发神经吗?
You mistake me, my dear.
你错怪我了
I have the highest respect for them.
我就怕你发神经
They’ve been my constant companions these 20 years.
这二十年来我一直战战兢兢
Papa, Is he amiable? Who?
爸爸,他人好不好?
Is he handsome? Who?
他帅不帅?
He’s sure to be handsome.
他一定很帅
With £5,000 a year, it would not matter
年收入五千镑
if he had warts and a leer. Who’s got warts?
麻脸都无所谓 谁是麻脸?
I will give my hearty consent
我都衷心祝福
to his marrying whichever of the girls he chooses.
无论他想娶我哪个女儿
So will he come to the ball tomorrow, Papa?
他明天会参加舞会吗?
I believe so.
我相信会
Can I wear your spotted muslin? Oh, please, Jane.
珍,你的印花洋装借我穿
Please, Jane, I’ll lend you my green slippers.
我借你那双绿色便鞋
No, I need it.
不,借我穿
They were mine. Oh, were they?
本来就是我的
Well, then I’ll do your mending for a week.
那我替你缝一个礼拜的衣服
I’ll re-trim your new bonnet.
我帮你把软帽拿去车边
Two weeks. And I’ll pay you myself, Jane.
两个礼拜 我帮你出钱
Jane, look at me. Jane. But I want to wear it myself.
我自己都没穿过 那不一样…