Mr. Peters, I just got your message.
皮特斯先生 我刚收到你的信息
I thought we had a deal.
我们有约在先的
We have another proposal.
我们有个新的提议
There's only an hour until sentencing.
距审判只有1小时了
Please.Hear us out.
拜托 听我们说
I'm listening.
我在听
In return for the pardon and release of Nicole and Marcus Bradin,
作为赦免并释放尼科和马尔库斯·布拉丁的回报
The United States is prepared to meet all of Yemen's humanitarian demands.
美国政府准备同意 也门政府关于人道主义的所有要求
This is an insult.
这简直就是侮辱
Ambassador Rafik.
拉菲克大使
To thank you for putting aside your military demands,
感谢您对军事需求闭口不提
We would like to show our gratitude.
我们希望能表达一下心意
What's this?
这是什么
It's an invitation.
邀请函
A state dinner.
官方晚宴
Honoring the Republic of Yemen.
特意为也门共和国而举办
Only leaders held in the highest esteem are hosted at the White House.
白宫举办的宴会 受邀者全都是最受尊敬的国家领导人
The President's social secretary has a few dates in mind,
总统的社交秘书已在筹划晚宴日期
And the Chief of Staff has assured me already
参谋长已向我允诺
that you'll be seated beside the President himself.
您的座位就安排在总统旁边