Is it okay that I’m here?
我来这里没问题吧
I don’t have much choice in the matter, do l?
我没有选择余地了
But, I can’t speak for Italics. Traitor.
我不能代它发言嘛,卖“主”求荣!
I don’t blame you for being mad.
你生气,我是不会责怪你的
Or furious.
或者说愤怒吧
Irate? Livid.
又甚至是大怒,怒火中烧
What is it, Maggie?
你究竟想怎么?
You here on business?
你是为生意而来吗?
By the way, I saw your lamps.
顺带一提,我见过你设计的灯饰
‘ It’s something I’ve always wanted to’’ ‘ (Door Closes)
有一件事我一直想做
You could make breaking and entering into a new career.
你大可把破门入屋也当作是事业
So, what are you doing here anyway?
你来这里干嘛?
I wanted to talk to you...
我想跟你谈谈
about why I run,
我当日逃跑的原因
sometimes ride, away from things.
有时我也会搭人家的车的
‘ Does it matter?
有关系吗?
‘ I think so.
我认为有!
When I was walking down the aisle, I was walking toward somebody...
我沿着神坛行婚礼时
who had no idea who I really was.
我是朝着一个并不了解我的人
And it was only half the other person’s fault...
一半是那个人的错
because I had done everything to convince him...
因为我已用尽办法说服过他
that I was exactly what he wanted.
我完全是他所需要的
So, it was good...
所以我逃跑是好事
that I didn’t go through with it because it would’ve been a lie.
否则那个婚礼就成变了互相欺骗