I thought you said Peters was making thedeal.
记得你说过皮特斯已经谈好条件了
Just because he's done doesn't mean we are.
这并不代表我们的工作完了
He's almost comical with the sound off.
没有声音的他看起来很滑稽
I'm trying to concentrate here.
我在努力集中精力
Well, he's got the best posture I've ever seen.
他是我见过的最会装腔作势的人
He looks like Mussolini.
看起来就像墨索里尼
He's trying to make himself look bigger.
他想让自己看起来更高大
Men, gorillas, blowfish.
人类 猩猩 河豚
You know, when they want to appear dominant they puff themselves up.
当他们想要使自己处于主导地位 就会自我膨胀
This guy's definitely compensating for something.
那个人一定是想要弥补什么弱势
Maybe you're on to something.
也许你说得没错
Rafik really cares about appearances.
拉菲克非常在意外表
He wants to look like a leader.
他希望让自己看起来像一个领袖
That could be our leverage.
我们可以利用这一点
Hey, I thought I heard you come back in.
我想我听见你回来了
Where's Torres?
托勒斯呢?
I sent her off to talk to labs that tested Priox.
我让她去那些测试"普利克斯"的实验室调查了
You know, Jeffrey always loved the limelight.
要知道 杰弗里总爱成为众人焦点
Can't tell you how many times I'd come home,
记不清有多少次 我回到家
switch to the news, and there he is...in my living room...pushing some new drug or other.
在我的客厅里看新闻 都能看到他 推广一些新药或什么的
Cal...
卡尔
Merry-go-round of government, business, and media.
忙着周旋政府 生意和媒体
Enough money and fame to make heads spin, I suppose.
我想他应该是被财势冲昏头脑了吧
Do you really think Jeffrey's guilty?
你真相信杰弗里有罪吗?
I don't know.I don't know.
我不知道 不知道
You know, when my mother died,Jeffrey took the train back to London with me.
知道吗 我母亲去世时 杰弗里和我一起坐火车去伦敦
I'd only known him for about a month.
那时我只认识了他一个多月
But he skipped out of college and...came with me just to keep mecompany.
而他却逃了课 和我在一起 好让我有个伴
So, honestly, I don't know.
所以 老实说 我真不知道
Hey, I've got something you should see.
我有些东西你得看看