"How does she get all those guys to propose?
“怎会有那么多男人向她求婚?”
She’s not that beautiful.’’
“她并不漂亮嘛!”
Bite me, paperboy.
你去死啦,专栏写稿佬!
You put your shoes out at night, they’re real shiny in the mornin’.
晚上把鞋放出门外 明天早上鞋子会闪闪发光
Hi, Ike.
艾基
Sometimes they don’t bring ‘em back.
有时会连鞋子也不见了
Mmm, why take a chance?
那又何必冒险呢!
Good night.
晚安吧
All right. I know you’re in there.
我知道你在里面
I saw you.
我见到啦
You realize you’re messing with the First Amendment now.
你犯了美国宪法第一条规例了
Come on, open up.
听我的话,开门吧
Come on!
快些
We should have a very serious discussion...
我们该好好畅谈一番
about why you are such a pain in the ass!
谈谈你怎会那么令人讨厌
Open the door!
快开门
I’m coming in. I’m coming through.
好啦,我要进来了
Here I come!
我撞门啦!
It’s your last chance. Here I come!
这是你最后一个机会
All right.
好吧!
Breaking and entering. That’s a felony.
非法窜入是一项重罪
I’m calling the sheriff.
我要通知警长了
You know what? You do that. Can you remind him that’s he’s bringing the wine to the luau?
你通知他吧 提醒他携酒去参加夏威夷宴会
It’ll save me a call. Thanks so much.
省得我打电话给他,谢谢
Hey, Ike, does your friend have a sister?
你那个朋友美姬有妹妹吗?
Wait for the original. She’ll be available in a week.
你下星期就可以追求美姬啦