Safe! - I love it! - Uh-huh!
安全返垒
Good one! - Magpie!
多嘴鸟
Excellent!
打得真好!
It’s nice that they’re... still friends.
他们依然是朋友倒也是件好事
Yeah, I mean,
是啊,我的意思是…
that was just a long time ago. And, you know, it’s just—
只是当年一段情而已,只不过…
So-- Excuse me.
恕我失陪
You all right? - Yeah!
你没事吧?
You have been here, what, like three minutes?
你坐在这里三分钟了
What did you do to her?
你把她怎样了?
You could just turn that finger around.
你应该“指”责自己才对
Excuse me?
你说什么?
Oh, Cory, Cory, Cory! Pow, pow, pow, pow
你大叫:高利,高利
What is this about?
肚撞肚,手拍手
We have all been friends our entire lives.
我们一直都是好朋友
A type of relationship that you obviously don’t understand.
那种关系你显然不能体会
I’m not the only one who does not understand.
不能体会的倒不只我一个人
The U.S.S. Maggie leaves quite a wake.
你这样做倒不计较后果
Pot-stirrer man.
搞屎棍!
Cory Flemming to Lee Mistlehorne to Dr. Ettinger.
高利交给老李,老李交给丁医生
Hey. All right..
好球
That’s cheering. I’m cheering normal. Cheer. Normal.
我这也算是喝彩了,也算不错啦