剧情播报:
Rochester的回归使管家Fairfax要注意防范Beth的歇斯底里的发作。就在这时,Beth真的又精神病发作,烧起了房子。幸好Jane及时发现,把Rochester唤醒,共同扑灭了火。此时,本来就对Jane有好感,产生爱恋之情的Rochester表白了自己的内心。认为Jane可以将他从不好的命运中转运。
影视片花:
剧说天下:
Fairfax:Leah, have you seen Mrs. Poole?
Leah,你看到普尔女士了吗?
Leah:Yes, ma'am.
是的,夫人。
Fairfax:The master's in no mood for any more mistakes.
主人不希望再出任何差错。
Jane:Who's there? Wake up, sir! Wake up! Sir! Wake up!
谁在那儿?醒醒,先生!快醒醒啊!先生!
Rochester:The quilt! Give it here!
被子!快把被子拿过来!
Jane:A noise aroused me from my sleep.
我是被一阵声音吵醒的。
Rochester:What noise?
什么声音?
Jane:There was someone at my door.
刚才有人在我房门外。
Rochester:Stay here. Don't make a sound. Say nothing about this.You're no talking fool. But... I'll account for this state of affairs. Say nothing.
待在这里,别出声。别跟他人说起这事,你也不是爱说傻话的人。但是我日后再向你解释这事,你要绝口不提。
Jane:Yes, sir.
好的,先生。
Rochester:Is that how you would leave me? Jane, fire is a horrible death.You've saved my life. Don't walk past me as if we were strangers.
你这就走了吗?简,可怕的火灾差点要了我的命,是你救了我。你不要像个陌生人似的从我身边走过。
Jane:But what am I to do then?
那我该怎么做呢?
Rochester:I've a pleasure in owing you my life.
我愿用一生偿还你的救命之恩。
Jane:There is no debt.
你并不欠我什么。
Rochester:I knew you would do me good in some way. I saw it in your eyes when I first beheld you. Their expression did not strike my very inmost being so for nothing. People talk of natural sympathies. You...
我早就知道你是我的贵人。我们第一次相遇时,你的双眼已经告诉我了。你那双眼眸不会无缘无故地激起我内心深处的波澜。人们总谈起天生的怜惜之情,而你去不是......
Jane:Good night then, sir.
晚安了,先生。
Rochester:You will leave me, then?
你要走了吗?
Jane:I am cold.
我很冷。
Rochester:Go.
走吧......