kathy:Mom!
妈妈
Cate:Oh, hi, honey! What's up?
宝贝儿 怎么了
kathy:I haven't tell you something.
有件事想告诉你
Guess what.
猜猜看
Cate:What?
是什么
kathy:Okay, wait. What? What? That's right, right?
等等 怎么了 好吧 这样吧
See anything different?
看出来了吗
Cate:No.
不会吧
kathy:Yes!
我怀孕了!
Cate:Oh sweetheart!
天哪 宝贝
Oh, that's so wonderful.
真是太好了
Oh, I have to call grandmaright away.
我马上打电话告诉你外婆
kathy:Where is dad?
爸爸呢
Cate:Out there. as usual.
老样子 还在外面
kathy:Daddy! Dad!
爸爸 老爸
Dad, what are you doing?
老爸 你在干什么呀
Parker:It's a fullbody massage, following the book, see?
照着书上说明给它按摩
kathy:You gonna be a grandpa.
老爸 你要当外公了
Parker:Gonna get very deep down into their muscle.
按摩到深层肌肉
kathy:Dad, dad!
爸爸!
Michael and I are having a baby. I'm pregnant.
我和麦高有孩子了
Parker:You're...Really?
你是说...真的吗
Yes.
是的
You are having a baby?
你怀孕了?
I'm gonna be a grandpa. Yes.
我是外公啦 太棒了