剧说天下:
Rochester:Keep it.
端开
Adele:Oh, my box, my box.
喔 我的礼物 我的礼物
Rochester:Take it away and disembowel it.
拿去拆开吧
Adele:Oh, heavens, it is beautiful.
天哪 真是太美了
Jane:Beautiful.
真漂亮
Adele:Monsieur, thank you a thousand times for your generosity.
先生 万分感谢你的慷慨大方
This is how Mama used to say.
妈妈以前总是这么说
Rochester:Precisely. And that's how she charmed my English gold out of my English pocket.
一点也没错 她就是这样骗走我钱包里那些英镑钞票的
Miss Eyre. I'm not fond of children.
Eyre小姐 我不喜欢孩子
Nor do I particularly enjoy simple-minded old ladies.
对愚笨的老女人也不感兴趣
But you might suit me, if you would.
但如果你愿意的话 也许能博我欢心
Jane:How, sir?
怎讲 先生
Rochester:By distracting me from the mire of my thoughts.
把我从我思绪的泥潭中拽出来
Fairfax:Let's go and try it on, shall we?
我们去试试裙子吧 好吗