Teacher:You need something?
需要什么
Aria:Uh, no.
不是
If this test isn't happening,
如果考试还不开始
are we allowed to leave the room?
我们可不可以离开
Teacher:They just posted a tornado watch in Delaware county.
他们在Delaware郡设了个台风监测站
No one's going anywhere. Have a seat.
所有人不得离开 坐下吧
Boy:Tell me you're a basketball fan.
你是篮球迷吧
Aria:Why?
什么事
Boy:Got floor seats to the Sixers game friday night.
我有周五晚上76人比赛的场地票
They're playing the Celtics.
对凯尔特人
Aria:No. That's really sweet--
我不是球迷 不过你真好
Boy:It's not a date.
这又不是约会
I mean, it's a date, but it's not a date-date.
我是说 是个约会 但不是那种约会
Aria:I think I already have plans.
我已经有安排了
Boy:Okay.
好吧
Aria:Another time, another season.
那下次吧 下个赛季什么的
Boy:Do you like hockey?
喜欢曲棍球吗
Never mind, no girl likes hockey.
算了 女孩都不太喜欢曲棍球
I'll work on this.
我再想办法吧
Aria:Wait, where are you going?
等等 你要去哪
They said we couldn't leave the building.
他们说我们不能离开这栋楼
Boy:There are other rooms around here that are more fun than this.
去这里其他的房间 会比待在这儿有趣得多
Wanna come?
一起来不