影视欣赏:
台词欣赏:
Nina:Beth! I'm so sorry to hear you're leaving the company.
Beth 很遗憾听到你要离开舞团了。
Beth:What did you do to get this role?
你做了什么才拿到这个角色?
He always said you were such a frigid little girl.
他老说你缺乏激情。
What did you do to make him change his mind?
你做了什么才让他改变心意?
Did you suck his cock?
你和他上床了吗?
Nina:Not all of us have to.
不是每个人都得这么做。
Beth:You fucking whore! You're a fucking little whore!
你这他妈的婊子! 你这他妈的小婊子!
Thomas:Whoa... What's going on here?
嘘,,,,,, 怎么回事?
Beth:Hey. I need to talk to you. Hey. I need to talk to you.
嘿, 我得跟你谈谈。 嘿, 我得跟你谈谈。
Thomas:l think you're drunk. You should go home.
我觉得你喝多了,你应该回家。
Beth:No!Don't you do that. Don't you dismiss me like that.
不 !你不能这样做! 你不能这样踢掉我!
Thomas:Beth. My little princess, please, pull it together.
Beth, 我的小公主, 拜托你振作点。
Beth:I'm coming by later.
我晚点过去。
Thomas:Come on.
走吧。
Beth:I have something for you. It's a token of my appreciation.
我有件东西送给你,表达我的感激之情。
Thomas:Right.
好的。
Beth:You make the most of it. Nina!
Nina ,你好好把握吧!