台词欣赏:
The cop:Hello, Hanna.
早啊 汉娜
Principal's office said I could find you in here.
校长办公室说到这来找你
Hanna:Well, I'mprettysure there's nothing I can do for you.
我不觉得能帮上你
But do you need something?
你有事吗
The cop:Actually, yeah.
实际上有的
I was wondering if Emily had heard anything from Toby Cavanaugh since he went missing.
我想问问托比·加瓦诺失踪以后 有没有跟艾米丽联系过
Hanna:Do I look like Emily? Ask her.
我像知道的吗 去问她啊
The cop:I thought you girls shared everything.
我还以为你们无话不谈
Hanna:Well, you were wrong.
你错了
The cop:Alison's brother's in town. You knew that, didn't you?
艾莉森哥哥来了 你知道吧
Hanna:Jason. And, yes, I know.
我当然知道 是杰森
He's here for the dedication of Ali's memorial.
他是来给艾莉的悼念会致辞的
The cop:Oh, he's here for more than that, Hanna.
可不光为了这事 汉娜
He came into my office yesterday.
他昨天去找我了
He came in tomake noise abouthow he doesn't like the way things have been handled.
吵吵嚷嚷的对后事的处理很不满意
Hanna:I'm pretty sure he'sentitledto that.
他有权利发泄
The cop:It's a small town, Hanna.
镇子可不大 汉娜
Sometimes private and public lives can get a little muddled.
稍有风吹草动 就会让大家惊慌失措
Hanna:Yeah. Tell me about it.
是嘛 举个例子
The cop:Look...
听我说
I understand you might have some issues with me.
我知道你很看不惯我
But I hope you also understand that whatever you tell Jason Dilaurentis mightend up beingvery embarrassing for your mother.
但你心里要清楚 不管你跟杰森·迪劳伦提斯怎么说 最后都只会让你妈蒙羞
You might end up hurting the wrong people.
你只会伤及无辜
Hanna:You know, I'm a little hazy about this whole "Right and wrong" thing.
我对你的是非观越来越糊涂了
Are you saying I should or I shouldn't tell Jason that the cop who's investigating his sister's murder used to hang around in my house wearing a towel?
你说我该不该告诉杰森调查他妹妹谋杀案的警察曾裹着条浴巾在我家乱晃悠