I thought I could compensate for your dad going,
我以为你爸爸走了我能应付
But it's been hard.
但真的很困难
Harder than I expected.
比我预想的困难得多
How hard?
有多难
It's not the first card to be declined.
已经不止一张卡被取消了
You've done a great job.
你们做的很好
Really.
真的
Mom and dad and I are really grateful.
妈妈爸爸和我很感激你们
There she is!
她来了
Jason!
杰森
Sorry I'm late. No problem.
对不起我迟到了 没事
I was just saying you've done some lovely work on the memorial.
我正在说你们为追悼仪式做了很多事呢
I might have done one or two things differently,
针对其中一两件事我可能有些异议
But we can adjust that along the way.
不过我们可以互相调整
Here's a copy of the program for the dedication.
这里有份致辞流程的副本
I e-mailed you the program that we worked up.
我把我们策划的流程邮给你了
Right. I saw the draft.
是的 我看过草稿了
This just fine-tunes it.
这张只是有略微调整
Uh, let's see...
我们来看看
If Shelly Leonard's gonna play something,
如果一定要谢莉·莱纳德来演奏
I don't think we can give her more than three minutes.
必须要控制在3分钟内
I remember she's somewhat of a showboat with that cello.
我记得她是个喜欢卖弄大提琴的人