Sorry.
对不起
For what?
怎么啦
I didn't mean to, like, you know,
我不是故意那个
invade your personal... skin.
碰到你的皮肤
It's okay. The leprosy cleared up.
没关系的 麻风病已经灭绝了
Are you okay?
你没事吧
Yeah. It's just...
没 只是...
to be honest, I used to be so afraid of you.
老实说 我以前很怕你
Of me?
怕我
Well, not you specifically,
嗯 并不是特指你
just your whole... posse.
而是你们这群人
You know, Alison's... coven.
你知道的 艾莉森的女巫团
We weren't witches.
我们可不是女巫
Well, maybe you used your powers for good,
也许你是用你的魔法做好事
but...
不过
Alison was just straight up evil.
艾莉森真是个魔鬼
She called me hermie the hermaphrodite
她叫我臭味阴阳人
for three years
叫了三年
just because she didn't like my glasses.
就因为她讨厌我的眼镜
Well, your shoes weren't that great, either.
其实你的鞋也不怎么样
Come on, lighten up.
别这样 放松点
She called you that?
她那么叫你吗
Why were you friends with this person?
你们为什么要和这种人做朋友呢
I mean, she had snakes coming out of her head.
她是个毒蝎心肠的人
Yeah, well, she had another side to her, too.
没错 但她也有另一面
When she wanted to,
如果她想的话
she could make someone feel really special.
她可以让人很有存在感