Aria, wait up.
艾瑞亚 等等
I've been looking for you all day. Did you--?
我找了你一整天 你有没有...
Get the flowers? Yeah. Don't ever do that again.
收到花 收到了 以后别送了
Oh, are you allergic?
你对花过敏吗
I'm one of Hanna's best friends, Sean...
我是汉娜最好的朋友 肖恩
the person you should be sending flowers to.
她才是应该收到你的花的人
I was just saying thanks for--
我只是想谢谢你
No, you were saying "Screw you, Hanna."
不 你是想说"去你的 汉娜"
Okay, maybe I was,
好吧 也许我是这么想的
but can you blame me?
但是能怪我吗
She makes a big deal about going together,
她把一起参加返校节说得多重要
then bails. Stop!
结果扭头就走了 别说了
Hanna loves you, and you know it.
汉娜很爱你 你心里清楚
She hasn't talked about any other guy since the seventh grade,
从初一开始 她嘴里就没提起过其他男孩
and believe me, it's boring how much she loves you.
说真的 我实在受不了她天天说爱你
Why would you want to hurt her?
你为什么想伤她的心
What did you say to me? You heard me.
你说什么 你听到了
Mike!
迈克
Mike! Stop!
迈克 住手
Stop!
住手
What is going on with you?
你怎么回事
Leave me alone.
少管我
Hey, what are you doing, man? That's your sister.
你干什么啊 这是你姐姐
Let him go, Sean. Mike!
让他走吧 肖恩 迈克
Just, go to hell!
去死吧