Spencer?
斯宾塞
You are here.
你在这里啊
You thought I was lying?
你以为我说谎吗
No!
不是的
Maybe?
也许呢
Yes.
好吧
There's some big breakfast thing here tomorrow.
明天这里要办一场隆重的早餐会
They told me I'd get time and a half.
他们说会多付我一半的工资
Why are you looking at me like that?
干吗这样看着我
Like what?
哪样啊
Like I'd rather be making fruit kebabs
就像我宁愿去做水果串
than spending time with you.
也不愿陪你的样子
I guess I'm just trying to figure this out.
可能是因为我想弄清楚一件事
So, are we... still on for our do-over date?
那 我们的... 补救约会还算数吗
You out of here, boss?
你要走了吗 头儿
Hell, yes.
是的
Who's this?
这位是谁
Uh, just a friend helping out.
来帮忙的朋友
Is that a problem?
没问题吧
Only if she's making melon balls without a hairnet.
只要她做蜜瓜球的时候戴上头套就行
Suit her up.
让她戴上
If you need anything, don't call me.
无论发生什么 都不要给我打电话
I'll be laying in a puddle of my own waste.
我还有一大堆活要干呢
You can stop now. He's gone.
别麻烦了 他走了
Well, is anyone else coming through?
会不会有其他人过来
If they do, we'll hide you in the meat locker.
要是有人来 我们就把你藏到冷藏柜里
Why? Think I can't handle stabbing kiwi
为什么 你以为我不会串猕猴桃
and cantaloupe?
和哈密瓜吗
What are you doing?
你在干吗
Cutting your workload in half.
帮你把效率翻倍
Wow. If your parents could see
厉害 要是你父母现在
their little girl right now.
能看到他们的小女儿就好了
My parents stay on the other side of those doors, remember?
我父母就在门外 你忘了吗