Did you think I wouldn't let you go to homecoming
早知道你是跟托比·加瓦诺一起
if I knew you were going with Toby Cavanaugh?
我就不让你去返校节了
What?
什么
You heard me.
你知道的
Yes. You know what? You're right.
是的 没错
I wouldn't have. That guy is trouble.
我不会让你去 那家伙太危险了
People cross the street to the other side
大家看到他
when they see him coming.
都要躲的远远的
I don't. I didn't...
我没有
I just thought he was misunderstood.
你们误会他了
Different.
他不是这种人
Different. You know what, I think his stepsister
不是吗 我想他妹妹
probably thought he was different, too,
原先肯定也以为他不是这种人
and now she needs a seeing-eye dog.
否则她现在就不会带着导盲犬
He didn't do that. It was an accident.
那不是他干的 只是场意外
How do you know that, Emily?
谁知道呢 艾米丽
And what about last night?
那昨晚的事呢
Was that an accident as well?
也算是意外吗
Come on, how many guys drop their dates off at the hospital
拜托 有谁会把女伴丢在医院
and then run away?
自己却逃之夭夭
What's he trying to hide?
他有什么见不得人的事
Mom...
别说了 老妈
Honey, did he try to pressure you into something
宝贝 他是不是强迫你
you weren't ready for?
做你不想做的事了
That's not what happened.
不是这么回事
Well, then, what happened?
那又是怎么回事
What happened, Emily?
到底发生了什么 艾米丽
Why don't you start by telling me that.
你还不老老实实的交代
Toby Cavanaugh didn't get sent away for a year
托比·加瓦诺可不是因为乱穿马路
because he rolled through a stop sign.
才被关进少管所一年的
Do you have any ideas what our neighbors think of him,
你知不知道邻居们都怎么看他
what they're gonna think of you?
又会怎么看你
I need some sleep.
我要休息了