手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 美少女的谎言 > 正文

影视精讲《美少女的谎言》第47期:我永远不会讨厌你

来源:可可英语 编辑:finn   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

Just let me talk for a second, please.

听我说几句话
I don't want to argue or try to convince you--
我不是想吵架或者说服你
I know it's over, I know that!
我知道都结束了 我知道
But-- I just, I can't stand the idea
只是一想到你还在恨我
of you walking around and hating me.
就无法忍受
Hate you?
恨你
The only person I hate right now
我现在唯一恨的人
is myself for asking too much of you.
是我自己 我不该对你要求太高
Seeing you out there tonight,
今晚在这
out on the dance floor,
看见你在舞池里
having fun with guys your own age,
和同龄的朋友玩得那么开心
not sneaking around and
而不用偷偷摸摸地
holing up with me in my apartment to watch videos
窝在我的公寓里看电影
and eat one of the three things I can actually cook?
吃我只会煮的三个菜之一
Because...
只因为
Because I can't take you to the movies.
因为我不能带你去看电影
I can't take you out to a nice restaurant,
不能带你去个好餐厅
And for the record...
确切地说
I could never hate you.
我永远不会恨你
I figured you'd be here tonight.
我猜到你今晚会来
The new haircut wasn't to impress Mrs. Welch.
新发型不是给韦尔奇夫人看的
I gotta go.
我得走了

重点单词   查看全部解释    
impress [im'pres]

想一想再看

n. 印象,特徵,印记
v. 使 ... 有印

联想记忆
convince [kən'vins]

想一想再看

vt. 使确信,使信服,说服

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。