本期节目序言:
真正的爱情并非是战场上的豪言壮语,爱情火花是潜移默化地在我们相互之间的交流和摩擦中碰撞出来的,是相互之间钦慕已久而燃烧起来的。
Rochester和Jane相知相遇这么久后,在深夜在宁静的庄园里相拥相吻,他们身体的每一个细胞就如同都在沸水中沸腾。两人在相吻和相抱中的时刻,感觉到相互的身体溶于一体。
Rochester对Jane的感受的真实吐露,而Jane含泪与Rochester争锋相对的言语既含蓄又传情,紧扣我的心弦,在制作这期节目期间。我每一次看,都非常感动,甚至掉泪。随着剧情,我能感受到Rochester的感情,我也跟着Jane在流泪。实在太感人了!
今天我们欣赏到的这段影视片花可以说是电影《简爱》中的精华,是高潮部分。很多台词需要我们反复地看影片去体会那些非常感人和含蓄的言语,去理解这些具有文学性语言的真正含义,而不是看其字面意思。
今天的影视学习是有一定的难度,不要畏惧。倘若你能入戏,能让自己身临其境就不难了。
影视片花:
台词欣赏:
Rochester:You're very quiet this evening.What is on your mind?
你今晚如此寡言少语。你在想什么?
Jane:Many things, sir.My aunt's dead, being back at Thornfield.
想着很多,先生。舅母的去世,还有我回到了Thornfield。
Rochester:And?
还有吗?
Jane:Adele tells me your sending her away to school.
Adele告诉我你要送她去上学。
Rochester:Yes! It's a good idea, don't you think? Paris is her home, after all.
对! 你不认为是个好主意吗?毕竟巴黎是她的故乡。
Jane:May I ask why, sir?
我能问一下原因吗,先生?
Rochester:I thought perhaps you might have guessed.
我想你也已经猜到了吧。
Jane:Perhaps, perhaps because you're going to be married?
是…是因为你要结婚了?
Rochester:Exactly. Precisely.
没错,正是。
With your usual acuteness you've hit the nail straight on the head.
凭着你一贯的机灵,你已经一语言中。
I am to be married, which means Adele will go away to school.
我正是要结婚了,这就意味着Adele要被送到学校。
And you will need to find a new situation.
而你也得找新工作了。
Jane:I will advertise... directly.
我会马上去… 登广告的。
Rochester:No, you will not. I have a position that might suit you.
不用,你不用去了。我为你找到合适的岗位了。
Governess to five daughters of a family in Ireland.
一个爱尔兰家庭,五个女孩的家庭教师。
Jane:It's long way off.
路途遥远啊。
Rochester:No matter, a girl of your sense will not object to the voyage.
没有关系,你这样通情达理的姑娘是不会畏惧航程的。
Jane:Not the voyage, but the distance and then the sea is such a barrier.
我畏惧的不是航程,而是距离,而且海洋是一个很大的障碍。
Rochester:From what, Jane?
距离什么,Jane?
Jane:From England sir, and from Thornfield. And...
距离英格兰,先生,还有Thornfield。和…
Rochester:Sometimes I have the strangest feeling about you.
有时候我对你有种莫名奇妙的感觉。
Especially when you're near me as you are now.
尤其像现在我们互相靠近的时候。
It feels as though I had a string, tied here under my left rib where my heart is, tightly knotted to you in a similar fashion.
我仿佛觉得体内有根弦,缠绕在我左侧肋骨,我心脏的地方,与你身上相同的部位紧紧地维系在一起。
And when you go to Ireland, with all that distance between us, I'm afraid this cord will be snapped.
你去爱尔兰以后,我们相隔两岸,恐怕这情感的交流弦会折断。
And I shall bleed inwardly, but you're sensible, you'll forget...
我内心会趟血,而你通情达礼,你会可以忘却。
Jane:Never! I'll never forget.
不会!我永远不会。
I wish I'd never been born. I wish I'd never come to Thornfield.
我但愿自己从未降生。我但愿我从未来过Thornfield。
Rochester:There are other houses just as fine.
那边的庄园和这一样好。
Jane:How can you be so stupid? How can you be so cruel?
你怎能这么愚蠢?你怎能这么冷漠?
I may be poor and plain, but I'm not without feelings!
我可以出身寒微,我可以相貌平庸,但我不可以没有感情!
It's not the house but the life I lived here.
并不是这里的大屋,而是这里的生活。
I was not trampled on, I was not excluded. I was treated as an equal.
在这里我不会任人践踏,我不会遭受排斥。我被平等地对待。
Rochester:And so you are, Jane. And so... and so...
没错,Jane。是这样…是这样…
Jane:Yes, so, sir.
对的,所以是这样,先生。
And yet not so, for you're a married man. Or as good as married.
但现在不一样了,你要结婚了,或者说是一个无异于结婚的人。
Let me go!
让我走!
Rochester:Please, still...
求你,冷静些…
Don't struggle so... you're like a wild bird clawing at its cage.
不要挣扎…你就像一只发疯的鸟儿,拼命撕掉自己的羽毛。
Jane:I'm no caged bird, I'm a free human being. Independent with a will of my own.
我不是笼中鸟,我是自由的人,有我独立的意志。
Rochester:Then stay. Stay and marry me.
那么留下,留下来做我妻子。
Jane:How dare you make fun of me?
你怎能拿我开心?
Rochester:I mean what I say. Stay at Thornfield. Be my wife!
我是真心的。留在Thornfield,做我的新娘子。
Jane:And what of Miss Ingram?
Ingram小姐怎么办?
Rochester:Miss Ingram, I don't love Miss Ingram nor does she love me.
我根本没爱过Ingram小姐,而且她也不爱我。
Jane, you strange, almost unearthly thing.
Jane,你真是个很奇妙的人,几近完美无暇,简直不像人间的生灵。
I love you as my own flesh.I beg of you to marry me.
我爱你就像爱我身上的血肉。我求你嫁给我。
Say, "Edward, give me my name."Say, "Edward, I will marry you."
说:“Edward,我发誓”。说:“Edward,我愿嫁给你。”
Jane:Yes, yes... yes...
我愿意,我愿意…我愿意…