影视片花:
>
台词欣赏:
Rochester:Jane... I need your help.
Jane...你要帮帮我。
Jane:What is it?
什么事?
Rochester:Come with me.
跟我来。
You don't turn sick at the sight of blood?
你不晕血吧?
Jane:I don't think so.
我想不会。
Rochester:Give me your hand. It won't do to risk a fainting fit.
把手递给我。这样不会有晕倒的危险。
Now Jane... There's a sponge on the washstand. Try to stop the bleeding.
现在,Jane... 面盘架上有团海绵,快给他止血。
I'll go and fetch the doctor. I won't be long.
我去找医生,很快就回来。
Jan:Sir...
先生…
Rochester:I'll give you half an hour...to dress the wound and get him out of here.
我给你半小时包扎伤口,然后送他离开这里。
Rochester:Why did you come? Why?
你为什么要来?为什么?
Mason:I thought I could do some good.
我想我可以帮助你。
Rochester:You thought... You thought.
你想… 你想。
She said she'd drain my heart!
她说要吸干我的血。
Keep him at your house until he's quite well.
让他痊愈之前他就呆在你家里。
I'll ride over in a day or two and see how he is.
我隔一两天就会来看看他进展如何。
Mason:Have pity on her!Let her be treated tenderly.
求你可怜可怜她!待她好一点吧。
Rochester:Let her be...Yes, yes, I do my best! And will continue to do so.
待她好…行了行了,我尽力而为。以后都会行了吧。
Mason:It is not her fault.
这不是她的过错。
Rochester: I know that!
我知道!
It is not my fault, either and if anyone's to blame, it's you.
那也不是我的过错,要是要责备谁,那就应该是你。
Go!
走吧!