Hi, is uh, is Carol here?
Hi,Carol在吗?
No, she's at a faculty meeting.
她开教工会去了。
Oh, I uh, just came by to pick up my skull. Well, not mine, but...
噢,我过来想把我的头骨拿走。嗯,不是我的,是……
Come in.
进来!
Thanks. Yeah, Carol borrowed it for a class, and I have to get it back to the museum.
谢谢。是这样,Carol上回借走上课用的,我现在得拿回去还给博物馆。
What's it look like?
它是什么样子?
Kinda like a big face without skin.
就象一张没有皮的大脸。
Yes, I'm familiar with the concept. We can just look for it.
我有印象。我们来找找看。
Ok. Wow, you guys sure have a lot of books about being a lesbian.
好吧。哇,你们有这么多讲怎样成为一名女同志的书。
Well, you know, you have to take a course. Otherwise, they don't let you do it.
嗯,你知道吗,你必须接受一门课程。否则,他们不让你当同性恋。
Hey, hey, Yertle the Turtle. A classic.
嘿,嘿,《Yertle the Turtle》。经典作品。
Actually, I'm reading it to the baby.
没错,我现在在念给宝宝听。
The uh, the baby that hasn't been born yet? Wouldn't that mean you're... crazy?
噢,那个还没出生的宝宝?你这不是 ... 疯了?
What, you don't think they can hear sounds in there?
什么,你觉得宝宝在里面听不到声音?
You're not serious, I mean, you really... you really talk to it?
少来,我的意思是,你真的,真的和宝宝说话吗?
Yeah, all the time. I want the baby to know my voice.
当然,经常说。我要让宝宝认得我的声音。
Do you uh, do you talk about me?
那,你提到过我吗?
Yeah, yeah, all the time.
有的,常事。
Really?
真的?
But um, we just refer to you as Bobo the Sperm Guy.
但是,嗯,我们称你为提供精液的BoBo。