Shit! Goddamnit!
靠 该死
Well, hell, Carl!
该死 凯尔
You could have showed me your footage when you walked in.
你应该在进来的时候 就放这段录像的
I know we went to school together, Bud. I've always liked you.
巴德 我知道我们曾经一起读书 我也一直都很喜欢你
You gotta give me one good reason why I should keep you. Why I can keep you.
给我一个让你留下的理由
All hellsabelle!
都见鬼去吧
Sorry you lost your job.
很抱歉你丢掉工作了
That's alright, Henry. Just...
亨利 没关系 只是
As soon as take your money, I'm going from fired to retired.
赢了你的钱之后 我就从解雇变成退休了
- Hey, Bud! - Yes?
巴德 怎么了?
Molly is on TV!
莫莉上电视了
Apathy back to bondage. - Geez!
从冷漠又回到了束缚 天啊
If we are to be the exception to history, then we must break the cycle.
要想改变历史 我们必须打破这个循环
Curly, what time you got? - Nine past seven.
克里 几点了 七点过九分
God!
天啊
God, man! Shit!
天啊 该死
God damn it!
该死