影视片花:
台词欣赏:
What is it?
什么事?
I received a letter this morning. If you please sir, I want leave of absence.
今天早上我受到一封信。如果您允许的话,我想告假一段时间。
Why?
为什么?
Because of an old lady who's sick.
因为有位老太太病了。
What an old lady?
哪位老太太?
Her name is Mrs. Reed . She's my aunt.
他叫Reed,是我的舅母。
I thought you said you didn't have any relatives.
你不是说过你无亲无故的吗?
None that who'd own me, sir. Mrs. Reed cast me off when I was a child.
我没有愿关心我的亲人,先生。Reed夫人在我小时候就赶走了我。
Then why must you go rushing off to see her?
那为什么要赶回去看望她呢?
She's dying.
她就要死了。
I can't ignore her dying wish.
我不能违背她临终的愿望。
You won't be persuaded to stay?
无论如何你都不会留下吗?
No, sir.
我得去,先生。
I will return to Thornfield.
我会回Thornfield的。
So you and I must say goodbye?
那么说我们要道别了?
Yes, sir.
是的,先生。
And how does one perform that ceremony?
人们在告别仪式上该干什么?
Teach me I'm not quite up to it.
我不太懂这个,你告诉我要做些什么。
They say farewell.Or any other form they prefer.
人们会说保重,或者用其他他们喜欢的方式话别。
Farewell, Miss Eyre...
保重,Eyre小姐…