精选影片片段:
台词欣赏:
Rochester :It was as I thought.
不出我所预料。
Jane :Grace Poole, sir?
是Grace Poole做的,先生?
Rochester :Quite so...
正是......
Jane :You should send her away.
你应该开除她。
Rochester :Say nothing of this business. I will answer for all this.
不要说这些了,我会解释这一切的。
You can go... go to your room now. There's nothing more to fear.
你可以走了…回你房间吧,已经再没有什么可怕的了。
Jane :Good night then, sir.
那么,晚安,先生。
Rochester :What? Are you leaving me?
什么?你要我离开吗?
Jane :You told me to go.
是你要我走的。
Rochester :Well, not in that brief dry fashion, not without taking leave at least, shake hands.
哦,不要用这么简单乏味的方式,不要......至少要在你离开之前握手。
Jane : The roses had thorns.
玫瑰虽好,但有刺…
Rochester :You have saved my life. I am in your debt.
你救了我一命,我欠你了。
Jane :There is no debt. No obligation.
你没有欠我什么,没有欠我任何人情。
Rochester :I knew you would do me good in some way, at some time. I saw it in your eyes when I first beheld you.
我知道有一天你会为我做点什么,我第一眼看见你的时候就知道了。
Jane :I'm glad I happened to be awake.
我很高兴我现在清醒着。
Rochester :What's the matter? You're shivering.
怎么样?你在颤抖。
Jane :I'm cold.
我冷。
Rochester :Cold...You're cold?
你冷?
Jane :Yes, sir.
是的,先生。
Rochester :Good night, Jane. Go back to bed.
回去睡吧,Jane,晚安。