Here's a question you don't usually
有一个你在婚礼上
hear at a wedding.
不常听到的问题
Why is the best man giving the groom the finger?
为什么伴郎会给新郎一个下流手势
Are you sure that's what he's doing?
你确定他这么做的意思吗
Who are you?
你是谁
Oh, sorry,
对不起
This is Karl Dupree from secret service.
这位是来自特勤部的卡尔·杜普里
He's working with me.
他和我一起做这个案子
I'm just saying, the guy is scratching his eye.
我刚才说 这个家伙在抓眼睛
Maybehis eye itches.
也许是他的眼睛痒
That's agestural emblem.
这是个象征手势
It's an unconscious gesturewith
无意识的
A specific meaning.
是有特殊含义的手势
Uh, Loker, pull up the politician videos.
洛克尔 放映那些做同样手势的政治家录像
Now, senator mccain has served this country honorably.
麦凯恩议员为国家忠诚效力
He has...
他有
What letter grade would you give yourself
作为国防部长
As secretary of defense?
你给自己打多少分
Oh, I'll let historyworryabout that.
我会留给历史评说
That's hostility.
这代表有敌意
Now, I know why those two felt that way.
我知道他们两个为什么要做这手势
The question is...
问题是
Why does the best man?
那伴郎是怎么回事