Albie, we're all with you!
Albie,我们都支持你!
Well done, keep going. Keep it straight.
做得好,继续,走直线
The plow hasn't even cut yet!
看看,根本没犁上
Do you know? I believe we can do it, Joey.
知道吗?我相信我们能做到,Joey。
I knew when I first saw you that you'd be the best of us.
从我第一眼看到你 我就知道你是最好的
That's why he bought you. He knows you've all the courage he never had. I knew when I first saw you that you'd be the one who'd save us.
因为这我们才买的你,他知道你有他没有的勇气
You've got no chance, lad. He'll not turn over half an acre. Give it up now.
从第一眼看到你我就知道 你会是我们的救星
You've done well. You've tried fard. You're more of a man than your father.
你没机会了,孩子 他半亩地也犁不了,赶紧放弃吧
Come on now, Mr. Lyons, that's a bit rough, isn't it? Well, he'll destroy that horse.
你已经干得不错了,很努力,比你爹像男人 别说了Lyons先生,过分了,不是么? 可他要毁了那匹马
I'll be over Thursday.
我星期四过来
Give you a day to close it up.
给你一天卷铺盖的时间
Your wool. I'm sorry, Rose.
你的羊毛衣…… 真遗憾, Rosie
Now, boy! You've got ot do it, Joey!
来啊,伙计! 你必须做到, Joey
You don't know, so I'm gonna have to do the knowing
你不会做所以我示范给你看了!
For you when the rest of our lives depend on this! So get set to pull, and pull straight!
可咱家的性命都靠你了!准备好开拉吧!往前拉!
And pull hard!
用力拉!
Now, boy! Go!
开始,伙计,跑起来!
Go around it!! Whoa, Joey! Whoa, Joey!
绕过去!停!Joey!
Joey, stop! You'll break the blade!
Joey,停!你会把犁刀撞坏的!
Will you look at you?
瞧瞧你!
I'd not let a child of mine slip in the mud alongside a plow blade. He could lose a foot!
我可不想让我的孩子溜到这泥巴地里,说不好就让犁刀把腿给劈断了
You'll likelier lose an eye, Mr. Lyons.
你要是再敢教训我如何教子
If you carry on prating at me how to manage my son!
或是对我犁地、驯马以及我的地和农场进行非议的话,
Or my plow, of my horse, or my field, or my farm!
说不好我能剜走您一只眼,Lyons先生!
Come on Albie! Push on through!
加油,Albie!加油推啊!