Hello?
你好
You shouldn't have come back, cowboy.
你不该回来的 牛仔
They've cracked down hard since you left. More guards, more patrols.
你离开后 他们受到了欺压而且还派了更多看守提高巡逻密度
You and your friends ain't ever getting out of here now.
你和你的朋友别想离开这儿
I made it out once.
我逃走过一次
You got lucky once. Want my advice?
那是你幸运 想听我的建议不
Keep your heads down. You'll survive.
低调点 就能活下来
Yeah, for how long?
低调多久啊
I've been here years.
我在这儿好几年了
They'll never break me.
从没坏过
There's only one way toys leave this place.
想离开这儿只有一条路
Poor fella. Trash truck comes at dawn.
可怜的伙计 垃圾车破晓时过来
Then it's off to the dump.
开去垃圾场
Look, I appreciate your concern, old-timer.
谢谢你的关心 老前辈
But we have a kid waiting for us. Now, we're leaving.
我的主人还在等我们呢 我们马上要走
If you'd help us, one toy to another, I 'd sure be grateful.
如果你能帮助我们大家 我会非常感激
Well, if you're gonna get out,
如果你想离开
first thing you gotta get through's the doors.
首先要搞定的是那些门
Locked, every night. Inside and out. Keys are left on a hook in the office.
每晚必锁 从里到外 钥匙挂在办公室的墙上
Got it. What else?
明白 还有什么
Lotso has trucks patrolling all night long.
罗梭的卡车队伍通宵巡逻
Hallway, lobby, playground.
走廊 大厅 操场都有人
Yeah, yeah, yeah. What about the wall?
知道了 怎么穿过围墙
Eight-feet high. Cinder block. No way through it.
8英尺的高墙 无法穿过
You go over or under.
要么翻过去 要么挖地洞
That's it? Doesn't seem so bad.
仅此而已 不算太坏
It's not. Your real problem's the monkey.
错 你真正的问题是猴子
The monkey's the eye in the sky.
猴子眼观六路
He sees everything.
监控着一切
Classrooms.
课室
Hallways.
走廊
Even the playground.
甚至游乐场
You can unlock doors, sneak past guards, climb the wall,
就算有人能撬开门锁 躲过守卫 飞檐走壁
but if you don't take out that monkey, you ain't going nowhere.
可是如果你不先解决掉猴子 你哪都走不了
You wanna get out of here? Get rid of that monkey!
想逃出这里是吗 除掉猴子再说